10 Country Songs to Mourn the loss of your Dog



Ah, the loss of the family pet is a tough one. Sam, the most kick-ass dog ever passed away this morning. He lived a long fourteen years and brought much joy and happiness to us all. I mill miss walking you old boy. It's been a double whammy for me as last week also brought the death of my Grandfather. The man most responsible for fostering my love of reading which naturally turned into a love for writing. 


When one loses their dog, for some reason Country songs seem to start playing. I guess Country music and losing your dog go hand in hand. So keeping with Tradition here's my Top Ten list to mourn your dog...


#10

Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again




#9

Roger Miller - One Dying and a Burying



#8

Elvis Presley - Old Shep



#7

Waylon Jennings - Waymore's Blues Part II



#6

Doug Supernaw - Reno



#5

Old Yeller Theme



#4

Dolly Parton - Gypsy, Joe and Me



#3 

Neil Young - Old King



#2

Jim Reeves - Old Tige




#1

Hank Williams - Move it on Over

Xaviant Haze

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. For ALL DOG LOVERS..please enjoy DOG SONG 2 Better with you There....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4IcvnlGjhg

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I needed these songs tonight. I am sorry for the loss of your dog.

    ReplyDelete