5 Times NASA cut thier Live Feeds after seeing UFOs


Both NASA and the ESA (European Space Agency) have repeatedly been caught cutting their live feeds anytime UFOs suddenly show up. 
Don't believe us? Watch the videos and see for yourself....











And just in case you still don't believe in UFOs...




Xaviant Haze

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a huge UFO at night in Southern Mexico in Jan. of 1970. It looked just like the glowing orb at 5:47. It was brighter than the moon and looked almost as big. I'd estimate that it was a half mile above the mountain we were traveling on. It stayed with our vehicle for two hours. I saw it later on the ground and my first thought was that it was some kind of huge factory in the middle of nowhere. Then after a closer look I could see that it was a huge disc shaped vehicle, which looked to me to have been two or three times the size of the Houston Astrodome. It was mind boggling. It was beautiful to look at. It was a perfect discus shape. It looked like it was made out of a shiny metal like stainless steel. It was slightly elevated above the valley floor, I'd estimate maybe twenty feet above the ground. It emitted a beautiful soft golden colored glow from underneath. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete